[ExI] [sl4] Profiles of Singularity University 1st course students

Aleksei Riikonen aleksei at iki.fi
Fri Jul 31 14:10:54 UTC 2009

I noticed that Singularity University has published a substantial
amount of information on their first class of "students":

http://singularityu.org/news/2009/07/su-names-gsp-09-students/
(each student has a personal profile page, I recommend you glance them through)

Boy, did I feel elated at seeing the high quality. I heard it was
good, but I did not expect such a large amount of very accomplished
entrepreneurs, "a senior adviser to the President of Israel" and never
mind the amount of doctorates and records set in scholarly
achievements... quite good for "a random postgraduate course" run by
people who belong to "a weird cult" if we were to believe the claims
of certain hilarious individuals...

--
Aleksei Riikonen - http://www.iki.fi/aleksei