[ExI] Iran's plan for their gay population

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 05:53:26 UTC 2009

2009/6/2 painlord2k at libero.it <painlord2k at libero.it>:

                          <snip>

> The example given don't want kill all homosexual (and the people fornicating
> out of a religiously sanctioned ceremony and the people doing act against
> nature - whatever they could be) nor advocate to do so.
>
> Don't bother to understand the difference.
>
> Mirco

Iran is the latest boogieman, and everything in the Western press
reflects this and is bullshit.

There's an old joke where a guy says to his friend, "I've found a way
to tell when that politician is lying."  His friend, interest piqued,
asks "How?" The friend responds, "Watch him closely, and whenever you
see his lips move..."

Apply the principal. Whenever you see something about Iran in the
Western press, think "lips".

Communism was the boogieman that justified the West's(France, US,
Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, and perhaps others)
murder-for-profit of 2-3 milllion Vietnamese, Laotians, and
Cambodians, and the conversion of large portion of SE Asia into a
mutagenic toxic wasteland slash unexploded ordinance death trap.

That's real dead people Mirco, by the millions.   Not just some
oppressive religious doctrine transformed into an oppressive law, now
opportunistically publicized by the current crop of war-mongers to gin
up their next murder-for-profit enterprise where the real stacks of
real bodies will be Iranian.  Among the dead we'll see the
"regrettable collateral damage" of blasted "innocent civilians" and of
course the righteously dead "enemy": the gay-killing, islamo-fascist,
raghead, sand-nigger, wog terrorists who used those poor poor
civilians as human shields.  Let us all shed a tear.  But in private,
hey, they're all just ignorant backward would-be terrorist vermin
anyway, who hate Israel, so, while borderline regrettable, it's no big
deal.  And beside those people don't really value human life like we
Westerners do.

Nowhere in the discussion has anyone offered any data regarding actual
numbers of gays executed.  I would venture a guess that the real
numbers don't come close to the SE Asian death toll.  Maybe not even
the toll of one wedding party in Afghanistan.

Then there's 200,000 more bodies in a Guatemala-turned-slaughterhouse
courtesy of the CIA's replacement for a democratically elected
governemnt.  Ditto El Salvador: 75,000 dead.  Ditto Nicaragua: 30,000
dead.  This list goes on.

Now we have a million plus dead in Iraq; Afghanistan: a work in
progress; Pakistan: a burgeoning opportunity; and Iran: a shining
dream for the future of high-volume corpse creation.

I do know the difference, Mirco.  I've a lifetime of witnessing mass
murder by the killer elite hirelings of the Gucci and limousine class,
and the bullshit justification narrative of their jingo apologist
media accomplices.

It also bears mentioning -- always bears mentioning -- that the
current crop of fundie clerics who run Iran are there courtesy of the
CIA, and its odd habit of replacing democracies -- governments of the
people(theoretically) -- with nasty but pliant dictators.  Dictators
who typically -- like the Shah of Iran -- eliminate political rivals
via torture and execution, and who are then themselves eliminated by
violence and extremism.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.  Now it's the US's turn.  Reality's a bitch.

Mirco, we got off on the wrong foot.  I'm not who you think I am.
Really.  Hold off judgment a while.

Best, Jeff Davis

 "During times of universal deceit, telling the
       truth becomes a revolutionary act."
                       George Orwell