[ExI] Iran's plan for their gay population

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Jun 3 14:24:00 UTC 2009

> >>...Californian African-Americans despise gays... Best, Jeff Davis
> >
> > That one I do have a hard time explaining.  Anyone wish to take a
> > crack at  it?
>
>         "I and the public know,
>          what all school children learn.
>          Those to whom evil is done,
>          do evil in return".
>                               W.H. Auden
>
> Best, Jeff Davis

Sure, but this particular case seems backwards to me.  Of the gay people I
know, none have demonstrated racism that I can recall.  Eddy Murphy did a
lot of gay humor, but he is the only one that comes to mind, and even his
routine isn't particularly harsh: what if...Kramden and Norton were
homosexuals?  In general the black commedians aren't identifiably worse than
their white counterparts.  There aren't many black Mormons.  Puzzling.  My
intuition is that these two groups would be natural allies.