[ExI] Summer Issue of h+ Magazine is live now

Ben Goertzel ben at goertzel.org
Wed Jun 3 20:35:06 UTC 2009

Bryan,

A couple points

1)
Each article in a magazine is written by an individual author, who
does their research in their own manner ...

2)
H+ magazine is not actually published by "H+, the organization
formerly known as WTA" ... it began under the aegis of H+ the
organization, but is now put out by BetterHumans LLC

thx
Ben G