[ExI] Summer Issue of h+ Magazine is live now

Ben Goertzel ben at goertzel.org
Wed Jun 3 21:06:16 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Ben Goertzel <ben at goertzel.org> wrote:
>> 2)
>> H+ magazine is not actually published by "H+, the organization
>> formerly known as WTA" ... it began under the aegis of H+ the
>> organization, but is now put out by BetterHumans LLC
>
> That's even more confusing :-) since George Dvorsky is one of the guys
> behind Better Humans and he tends to be well-involved with people in
> the community and the mailing lists.

Well, George did not write that article, did he?

It's not as though everyone involved with an organization or magazine
is involved with every article in the magazine.

Anyway, I thought it was a good article.  One of the challenges in
writing for a magazine as opposed to a blog or website is that space
limitations force you to leave out a lot of useful information.
However, this results in a product that people can read cover to
cover, whereas few have time to read a news website in its entirety...

-- Ben G