[ExI] Archduke Ferdinand Found Alive! WWI A Mistake!

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Jun 4 04:10:46 UTC 2009

> -----Original Message-----
> From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
> [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of
> Harvey Newstrom
> Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 4:55 PM
> To: ExI chat list
> Subject: Re: [ExI] Archduke Ferdinand Found Alive! WWI A Mistake!
>
> "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote,
> > Evidence please?
>
> <http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/06/18/cheney.iraq.al.qaeda/>
>
> --
> Harvey Newstrom <www.HarveyNewstrom.com>

Ja.  Cheney is saying now, and appears to be saying then, that Iraq didn't
do 9/11, (or if they did, the CIA couldn't prove it), but that Iraq had some
mysterious relationship with bin Laden.  Cheney isn't saying now that there
was no relationship between Iraq and bin Laden, only that Iraq didn't help
with the 9/11 attacks.  I see no contradiction here.