[ExI] Iran's plan for their gay population

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 16:35:48 UTC 2009

--- On Thu, 6/4/09, p0stfuturist at yahoo.com <p0stfuturist at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> no offense to rural Wyoming.
>
> Having spent time in the Cheyenne area I
> would say-- if Cheyenne is representative-- WY is not in the
> least sexually repressed. Matt Shepard could have been
> murdered in any state,
> you heard of the California HS student who was
> murdered for being gay in 2008; you've
> heard of the man on a TV program who said
> he fancied a guy and
> was subsequently killed by the object of his attention. And
> so forth-- it's not that uncommon.

My only point was that were I worried about being bashed, I'd be a lot more worried about where I lived, worked, and frequented -- and not in some far off place.  (I don't recall all the details of the Matthew Shepard incident, but, yes, I agree, what happened to him was not something that was essentially related to Wyoming.)

Regards,

Dan