[ExI] The Death Toll Imbalance in the Mideast War (Was: Mary Magdelene?/was Re: Iran's plan for their gay population)

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Jun 7 14:22:14 UTC 2009

Il 06/06/2009 14.44, Rafal Smigrodzki ha scritto:
> 2009/6/6 John Grigg<possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com>:
>
>   it was only a matter
>> of time before Iraq developed strong ties with the major terrorist
>> organizations and became a major supporter of them.  I just wish Pres. Bush
>> had not lied to start a war that actually needed to be carried out,
>> but obviously not on a false pretense regarding WMD.
>>
> ### This is stupid.

Yes.

The invasion was not justified by WMD (this is what the press pressed
because what bleed lead). The war was legally justified by the repeated
violation of the armistice clauses. If the Iraq's government didn't
respected the clauses, any and all powers had the right to resume the
combat operations and topple the Iraq's government as they feel fit.

Rights don't need justifications when used.

People could disagree on the need to do so, or if it was a wise move or
if it netted any gains. But the legal justification is correct.
MSM journalists are notorious to write about stuff they don't know or
don't understand and always in a such way that adhere to their chosen
"narrative" and not to the truth.

Mirco