[ExI] The Death Toll Imbalance in the Mideast War (Was: Mary Magdelene?/was Re: Iran's plan for their gay population)

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Sun Jun 7 16:09:00 UTC 2009

On Saturday 06 June 2009 8:44:10 am Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:
> 2009/6/6 John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com>:
>
>  it was only a matter
>
> > of time before Iraq developed strong ties with the major terrorist
> > organizations and became a major supporter of them.  I just wish Pres.
> > Bush had not lied to start a war that actually needed to be carried out,
> > but obviously not on a false pretense regarding WMD.
>
> ### This is stupid.

Indeed.  Iraq was one of the most hated muslim countries by the radical
terrorists.  They allowed women to go to school, hold jobs, become doctors,
etc.  They has full access to western media and TV.  Iraq was the most secular
and non-fundamentalist of all the muslim nations.  They would have been the
least likely of any muslim nation to have ties to terrorists or fundamentalist
radicals.

--
Harvey Newstrom <www.HarveyNewstrom.com>