[ExI] Mary Magdelene?/was Re: Iran's plan for their gaypopulation

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:29:18 UTC 2009

Spike wrote:
I am an atheist.  Ideally, I want to live near people trying to imitate
Charles Darwin.  Now THAT would be a cool neighborhood.

Or a very strange neighborhood...  But I have heard Darwin was a kindly
gentleman (The Moral Animal) and would be a good example for the kids.
Besides celebrating Newtonmass, would you also have a Charles Darwin
Day?  Or perhaps a big arts and crafts festival & parade in his honor,
selling cool little knick knacks to remember him? hee

And a look alike contest would be mandatory!  Oh, and also a very formal
Victorian era costume ball...

John  : )  (planning to run for a Darwintropolis city council seat)