[ExI] future pizzle

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:36:13 UTC 2009

Damien wrote:
Since you're wondering how enthusiastic these women would be when men arrive
(why would men arrive? the whole idea was that it's too expensive to send
them), imagine your own reaction when the starship arrives and disgorges a
bunch of gnarly giant Klingons who schmooze up to you, Spike, and rumble
that for Klingons--our true ancient ancestors--male on male sex is what
tradition demands, sugar.

Hey, even *female* Klingons wanting to get busy with human males would be
scary, considering fractured bones are often the result of heated Klingon
sexuality.

Snoo Snoo!!

John (knowledge like this helped preserve my virginity well into my
twenties...)