[ExI] Dangers of coffee and black tea??

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:33:32 UTC 2009

On 6/7/09, Damien Broderick wrote:
> But I was able to give up cigarettes, alcohol, coffee and
> almost all black tea without *dreadful* trouble (although I needed about 4
> runs at the smokes over a decade or so--that stuff is *seriously*
> habituating/addictive).

I'm with you on giving up cigarettes.

But I thought there were benefits to be gained from alcohol, coffee
and black (or green) tea. All in moderation of course.

Have you heard otherwise?

Don't answer onlist if your abstinence is due to your personal problems.
i.e. that embarrassing incident with the wallaby when you were a teenager.

BillK