[ExI] Mary Magdelene?/was Re: Iran's plan fortheir gaypopulation

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jun 9 01:48:34 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of painlord2k at libero.it
>
> > I am an atheist.  Ideally, I want to live near people trying to
> > imitate Charles Darwin.  Now THAT would be a cool neighborhood.
>
> Charles Darwin was not an atheist, IIRC.
> He was a Christian. Was he buried where?
>
> Why not Mendel?
> Did Mendel do something wrong?
>
> Mirco

Ja, Darwin was a christian of sorts, 19th century English style, which was a
brand of christianity that didn't fit too tightly most of the time.  The
reason I chose Darwin as one to admire is the remarkable books he wrote.
With a few erroneous passages cleaned up, it is remarkable how modern and
still very relevant is Origin of Species.  The experiments he did, the
careful observations, the lines of reasoning he worked out, all these are
most remarkable even by modern standards.