[ExI] The Death Toll Imbalance in the Mideast War (Was: Mary Magdelene?/was Re: Iran's plan for their gay population)

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:38:41 UTC 2009

2009/6/8 painlord2k at libero.it <painlord2k at libero.it>

> Persians consider themselves superior to Arabs and having Iraq on the
> border with a democracy (how much imperfect it could be) where they have a
> theocracy must be a huge PITA for them.

Let us say that both Saddam's and the current collaborationists' regime kept
in place by the arms of foreign forces, hardly appear that much more
"democratic", even from a western unbiased POV, than the Iranian electoral
system, so I sincerely doubt that the reason of their alleged superiority
complex has to do with an "envy" on that subject...

--
Stefano Vaj