[ExI] Deuteronomy Chapter 13

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Jun 11 19:24:43 UTC 2009

Il 11/06/2009 20.41, Harvey Newstrom ha scritto:
> On Thursday 11 June 2009 12:03:30 pm painlord2k at libero.it wrote:
>> Number please.
>> Regularly could be one time every week or one time every century.
>> In Italy I'm not aware of any abortion doctors being killed by any
>> Christian fundamentalist for doing abortions and the Catholic Church
>> constantly condemn the abortions.

> Bully for Italy.  But I'm not sure what this has to do with the conversation.
> I live in the U.S., and we have abortion doctor assassinations, fatal gay
> bashings, racial lynchings by white supremacist groups, and shooting sprees at
> jewish and muslim centers multiple times per year.  Are you denying this?

9 killings in 16 years are not good, but hardly give any reason to
believe this is caused by Christianity.

For example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Salvi
John Salvi killed two people and killed himself in jail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Robert_Rudolph
Eric Rudolph bombed the Centennial Olympic Park (???) and an abortion
clinic.

Over more than 300 millions of Christians in the US and Canada and they
are able to produce 6 lone killers and kill 9 persons in 16 years?

So, if you are a Christian, in US, you have a probability over 50
millions to kill an abortion doctor or someone related to abortions.

We could argue that greens/ecologists are much more violent than
Christians if we start to count the number of killings and attacks
against people they don't like (Pym Fortuin for example or the farms
that legally grow GM crops).

Mirco