[ExI] Theories of Change & Transhumanism

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Jun 16 22:51:37 UTC 2009

At 06:02 PM 6/16/2009 -0400, Natasha wrote:

>I was just reading a text which states that transhumanists have not
>"observed and developed theories of about change"

"theories of about change"? Is this a typo? If not, I can't even
understand what's being claimed.

>and have not "positioned technology in relation to change".*
>
>Does anyone have a view on this observation?

Yes. It's incredibly stupid. Next, A. Miah can explain that nuclear
physicists have not positioned technology in relation to atomic
structure, nor observed and developed theories about atomic nuclei.

Damien Broderick