[ExI] Extropian index and list

Eschatoon Magic eschatoon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:02:14 UTC 2009

I certainly agree with Natasha: all domains are interesting and can be
transhumanist and can be approached from an extropic perspective
and/or considering the issues through the Principles of Extropy. I am
occasionally annoyed by those who always say one the same thing,
without and extropic perspective.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Natasha Vita-More<natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:
> Rituals are a necessary part of socialization and psychological well being.
> My daily rituals are vital to my life.  Some are a working out or yoga
> ritual and working in garden ritual, etc.  Am I worshiping a god when doing
> this?  No.  But I am practicing a Zen-like state of being in becoming one
> with the act I am physically and mentally involved in.  Is it a trance?  No.
> But it is a state of being that is separate from other actions in my life.
>
> I'll just comment that all domains are interesting and can be transhumanist.
> The issue is approaching them from an extropic perspective and/or
> considering the issues through the Principles of Extropy.
>
> I am against putting a limit on topics for critical and creative discussion,
> including random acts of humor.
>
> Natasha
>

> Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More

Eschatoon Magic