[ExI] Bank of England

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 14:18:47 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Dan<dan_ust at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yes, though unless one can keep an eye on the king full-time, that he's in plain sight means he can do a lot that won't be noticed.

In any event, he is not judged on the basis of what he actually does,
but on what happens during his rule.

> Oh, I am curious.  (And please don't lecture me on this.  It's bad form.)

Yes, absolutely. But if my reply is represented by a reference to a
source and the other party has not time or intention to check it, this
ends the debate for good. I suggested a cartoon because it was quick
and painless, but I am ready to offer you a biblio, if you happen to
be cartoon-challenged as some of my economist friends... :)

--
Stefano Vaj