[ExI] simple solution to health care

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Jun 25 01:54:50 UTC 2009

Just don't get hurt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-YmjRhbn2I&feature=player_embedded

I have been quietly following the health care debate here.  I confess I have
mixed feelings about it, for if the government does manage to give us all
free health care, it is goodbye cruel working world for me, hello whatever I
want to do.  One thing I haven't seen mentioned in the whole debate is the
notion that any major structural change in the way the US does it's health
system will have enormous unintended consequences, some of which may be very
unpleasant, even if foreseen by some.