[ExI] Uneven price rises in the housing market/was Re: simplesolution to health care

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jun 26 02:29:15 UTC 2009

> ...our current house in Austin a
> couple of
> > years ago, the value has actually risen a little bit. (That
> might be
> > partly due to Natasha's amazing tree-planting campaign...)
> I believe
> > San Antonio prices trends have been similar...

HA!  It's Natasha's fault!  The globe hasn't been warming like it was
supposed to for several years now, wrecking so many perfectly good theories.
We can blame it on those out-of-control tree planters, hogging up the
atmopheric carbon and holding it in the form of wood.  Do let us all
consider the unintended consequences of our actions.