[ExI] elections again

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Jun 26 19:55:06 UTC 2009

At 12:44 PM 6/26/2009 -0700, Spike wrote:

>It would reveal when there were more votes than voters in a
>precinct.  (I find it laughable that the Iranians found at least fifty such
>precincts, but are actually using that information to show that large scale
>cheating did NOT occur, for if it had, ALL the precincts would have more
>votes than voters.  Mohaaaam what a country.)

Iranians can vote (once) in any precinct they happen to find
themselves in, so that's inevitable. Not to say there might not have
been tampering and falsification, but it's not THAT obvious. The
retort makes sense. (Other arguments are more compelling.)

Spike, your scheme assumes all voters have IQs of 150. There's reason
to doubt this.

Damien Broderick