[ExI] Propaganda - What is truth?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sun Jun 28 01:05:00 UTC 2009

BillK,

Good point.  And I think transhumanists do this naturally, to a fault,
without even trying.  I think this is why most extropians are neither
left or right.

And because of this, they alway alienate one or the other, and everyone
end up hating us - while a radical leftest pleases the left and radical
rightists please the right - both becoming very popular, and everyone
ignores us.

I have the same problem religiously.  All my Mormon friends hate me
because I call myself, and affiliate with atheists.  While all my
atheist friends tend not to trust me because I call myself a Mormon, go
to church, sing in the choir, and so on.  ;)

All I really want, is for everyone to get along and be together - which
is the ultimate true good which everyone seems to be missing.

Brent Allsop