[ExI] left on iran

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 02:53:04 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 2:31 AM, spike<spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> I am puzzled ...

Not knowing the true vote result is so...frustrating.  With the true
vote count, this all goes away,... if Ahmadinejad won it.   If not,
I'll have to join with those crying foul.  I googled "exit polling
iran"  and found that some activist organizations are jumping right
into it fast as they can:

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/iran_vote_truth/
http://electiondefensealliance.org/Iran_exit_poll
http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/43731

Avaaz is organizing an exit poll and seems to have some association
with moveon.org.  And afterdowningstreet.org is on board.

So perhaps this is in some degree responsive to spike's original
question re the "left".

By the way, check out the video -- sceptically, of course, on account
of its pinkness -- at the afterdowningstreet link.

Best, Jeff Davis

 "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                        Ray Charles