[ExI] left on iran

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:12:23 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 1:34 AM, Jeff Davis<jrd1415 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Care to be more specific regarding your mysterious "somebody"?  Or is
> the smiley your way of saying "I'm shocked,...shocked to think that
> someone might be seeking to destabilize the Iranian regime...?"

No, not from the top of my head, but I could Google the news
(rumours?) about the fact that prior to any chance for anybody to know
the results, and to communicate them, Moussavi's supporters would have
been flooded with announcement of success, in order to create
deliberately suspictions, frustration, and overt rebellion in the
event that the results were instead, as expected by Moussavi himself,
in favour of the candidate that could profit from the power deriving
from his office.

--
Stefano Vaj