[ExI] Love in the Time of Singularity

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 22:27:59 UTC 2009

To the lucky now...

I was going to send this OFFLIST to Damien, but just before replacing
the exi address with D's, I decided this is something everyone should
know.

Before you die -- the sooner the better -- read "Love in the Time of Cholera".

"Oh, do not ask, "What is it?"
Let us go and make our visit."

While in baja without tv, Gail and I took to reading novels to one
another.  Found, at a cafe with a DIY book exchange, "Love in the Time
of Cholera".  Knowing GGM to have been a nobel prize winner for lit,
picked it off the shelf, never having read anything by him, wishing it
was "One Hundred Years of Solitude".

Oh

My

God.