[ExI] What is Grace?

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Mar 10 04:21:10 UTC 2009

> >How important, one wonders, is it for US nationalism and
> imperialism to feel being "on the side of the angels"? Stefano Vaj
>
> Pretty much as important as for every nation, I imagine.
>
> Damien Broderick

Depends on which angels you mean.  A third of the angels sided with the
devil, as we are assured in Revelations 12 verse 9:

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and
Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and
his angels were cast out with him."

Being on the side of the angels is a wonderfully ambiguous moral position.