[ExI] What is Grace?

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Mar 10 04:46:39 UTC 2009

Stathis et.al, someone posted me offlist about this, and offered an
interpretation of your post other than the way I originally took it.  You
were not equating convicted murderers and German Jewish civilians, but
rather pointing out that the populace can be led to do monsterous things
under certain circumstances, and can fool themselves into thinking anything
is ethical.  This isn't very different from a popular thread that has been
going around the net recently, and one that Keith has pointed out on a
number of occasions.

If that is what you meant, I offer my apologies for misinterpretation.

Fair game, play ball!