[ExI] Humor: Don't make Pres. Obama angry! & fixing the economy call-in contest, SNL skits

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:25:51 UTC 2009

The link takes you to a funny Saturday Night-Live skit about Pres. Obama
turning into a Hulk-like being (Duane Johnson, a.k.a. The Rock) when he gets
pushed too far by people trying to take advantage of him or demanding too
much, too soon!

The other great short had the Treasury Secretary running a televised phone
call-in contest where $420 billion would be given to the person or persons
who came up with a workable plan to fix the banking mess! LOL  Considering
all the threads we have had on the economy, I thought many here would get a
kick out of it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/08/snl-the-rock-obama-dont-m_n_172826.html

John  ; )