[ExI] scientists locate god spot in brain

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Mar 11 05:56:07 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of Emlyn
> Subject: Re: [ExI] scientists locate god spot in brain
>
> 2009/3/11 spike <spike66 at att.net>:
> >
> > Here we go:
> >
> > http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,507605,00.html
> >

> Ah Faux News, lovely. The Americas gave Oz the Cane Toad, and
> we countered with Rupert Murdoch. We win :-)
>
> --
> Emlyn

Faux news is the only one left that does much of anything with science
stories.  The others have cut costs, the science sections and quality going
first.  True Fox does love to run stories on the lastest disappeared blondie
and man-shoots-family stories, but ignore that and notice how well they
report science.