[ExI] israelis defeat physics

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Mar 11 20:38:08 UTC 2009

Il 10/03/2009 12.29, Stefano Vaj ha scritto:
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 3:14 AM, spike<spike66 at att.net>  wrote:
>> Recall that Iraq was facing a war with Iran in 2002.  That is why Saddam
>> tried to convince the world that he had nukes, so that it would scare Iran
>> away from attacking.

> Really?! Any source at hand?

> My personal recollection is that not only was such a claim wildly
> implausible, owing inter alia the embargo and disarray of Iraq after
> the first Gulf War, but that Iraqi authorities have always adamantly
> denied the possession of any kind of WMD.

They denied possession of prohibited weapons (prohibited by the truce
hey accepted to sign). They were caught many times with prohibited
weapons and stopping UN inspectors doing their job.

Why do we seacrh for more complications than is needed?

Saddam was a pain for too many people; he overstepped the limits imposed
on him. He paid for this and lose power.

Apart for this, the US forces found and recovered tonnes of Yellowcake
after the war. And people have very few uses for Yellowcake.

Mirco