[ExI] What is Grace?

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Mar 12 01:56:51 UTC 2009

I do.  I see prison primarily as a societal safety mechanism.  Example, a
common street thug steals fifty dollars with a knife while a financier
steals fifty billion with a smile.  If I could choose only one to lock up,
it would be the knifer, for she is the one who presents a clear and present
danger to me (and thee) if she is allowed to run in the streets.  A frozen
murderer concerns me not at all, nor do I worry it might be a reward in a
sense.  If we freeze murderers, we must offer the dewar to volunteers as
well.

Nowthen, I wouldn't object if the financier were to be "invited" to attend a
rally of those who lost their money.