[ExI] What is Grace?

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:56:23 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 3:03 PM,  <artillo at comcast.net> wrote:

> ...I think I would prefer lifelong banishment to a prison colony somewhere
> remote...

Hear, hear ! (or is it "here, here"?)

No need to kill anyone.  Send 'em all to some island somewhere.  Men
and women both.  No radio, no internet, no boats, no planes.  Let them
disappear from our lawful (such as it is) society, never to be heard
from again.  Good-bye and good luck.  No hard feelings.

Their descendents -- innocent of any crime -- can then apply for
rentry in the larger society as speedo-wearing Sci Fi writers,
crocodile hunters, and IT professionals.

Excellent suggestion, Artillo.

Best, Jeff Davis

   "Death is really just an engineering problem."
                         Regina Pancake