[ExI] SXSW interactive - Event March 16, 2009 !

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Mar 16 15:12:55 UTC 2009

Greetings!

The SXSW Film Festival is now taking place in Austin, TX.  Tonight is the
final event, known as the Plutopia <http://plutopia.org>  Extravaganza!

"Plutopia! - Best SXSW Interactive party to date"

- Stephen Moser, Austin Chronicle

Monday, March 16, 2009
6pm - midnight
Palmer Events Center
900 Barton Springs Road, Austin, Texas 78704 |
<http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=900+Barton+Springs+Rd+Austin+TX&ie=U
TF8&om=1&ll=30.263237,-97.747099&spn=0.008155,0.01914&z=16&iwloc=addr> map

An extravaganza of music, interactive art, & performance - The Biggest SXSWi
Party

FEATURING:

 <http://plutopia.org/collaborators/#mac> Ian McLagan & The Bump Band
 <http://plutopia.org/collaborators/#hgs> The Heather Gold Show
 <http://plutopia.org/collaborators/#brucesterling> Bruce Sterling
 <http://plutopia.org/collaborators/#zaretsky> Adam Zaretsky
 <http://plutopia.org/collaborators/#max> Max More
 <http://plutopia.org/collaborators/#stanza> Stanza
 <http://plutopia.org/collaborators/#natasha> Natasha Vita-More
 <http://plutopia.org/collaborators/#bplf> The Black Pig Liberation Front
 <http://plutopia.org/collaborators/#hipnautica> Hipnautica

If you are in Austin for the SXSW Film Festival and you know about the SXSW
interactive event this evening, we hope to see you there.  Jon Lebkowsky and
Derek Woodgate have created an amazing extravaganza event featuring digital,
interactive works of art, music, performances, and guest speakers featuring:

Here is a link  <http://plutopia.org/schedule/>
http://plutopia.org/schedule/

The countdown for today is featured on the website and I hope to see all you
futurists there!

FREE to all SXSW badge holders, $10 General Public. All welcome!