[ExI] GW and current humankind situation...

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:26:01 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Now, the real point is: if it is possible to reduce GW and if it
>> exists in the first place, up to which point it is worth doing, and
>> how? But most GW preachers are exclusively concerned with restoring
>> the peace of Gaia, the rest is details...
> http://www.steekr.com/n/50-17/share/LNK361149bedca6a142a/

Yes, OK, no need for that, I am already a convert... :-)

In fact, in the mid to long term, once one gets a cheap and abundant
enough source of energy, anything can be done, including large-scale
energy-negative carbon sequestering or even building up a big
refrigerator to keep Earth cool even with macroscopic carbon levels in
the atmosphere... :-)

--
Stefano Vaj