[ExI] "Romantic Love Under a Microscope"

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 23:06:30 UTC 2009

ABC TV News Special, "Romantic Love Under a Microscope."

Prominent anthropologist Helen Fisher is featured, as she shows how people
choose mates, and expounds on her new theory of the four major personality
types, Explorer, Director, Builder and Negotiator.

Her new book:

http://www.amazon.com/Why-Him-Her-Understanding-Personality/dp/0805082921/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1237417127&sr=8-1

The ABC TV Program...

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=7094706

Despite all the insight we have into evolutionary psychology, social
currency, biochemistry, the brain, etc., we still have a long way to go to
fully understand human courtship behavior.

John Grigg