[ExI] israelis defeat physics

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Mar 19 01:29:47 UTC 2009

Il 18/03/2009 22.29, Jeff Davis ha scritto:
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 11:05 AM, painlord2k at libero.it
> <painlord2k at libero.it>  wrote:
>
>> http://www.aapor.org/aaporfindsgilbertburnhaminviolationofethicscode
>> AAPOR Finds Gilbert Burnham in Violation of Ethics Code
>>
>>> Press Release – February 4, 2009
>>>
>>> AAPOR Finds Gilbert Burnham in Violation of Ethics Code
>
>                             <snip>
>
>>> ...AAPOR's investigation of Burnham began in March 2008, after receiving
>>> a complaint from a member.
>
> Who was the member?  What was the basis of his/her complaint?

Why so interested?
Do you plan to give his name to some "activists", so they show in front
of his home to "protest"?

The basis are simple:
anything scientific must be repeatable from others.
Without the data, the detail on how they were gathered and so on, it is
impossible to repeat the experiment.
No data, no trust.
No data, you article is bullshit.

> Remember what was done to Valerie Plame/Joe Wilson when he dared to
> blow the whistle on the Bush cabal's ongoing plan to lie the US into a
> war with Iraq?  This looks to me like the same deal, with Burnham
> refusing to cooperate in the effort to ruin him.

Yea!!!
This is the same old mantra.
I remember you that X-files is so '90.

> Note that nowhere is the validity of the methodology, the data, or the
> results of the study called into question.

Because they were not disclosed.
But without disclosure, the article is a fantasy work, not a scientific one.

> So who was the complaining member?

Again, do you plan to raze his house?

> Another member of the pro-Israeli smear bund?

I smell a racist in disguise.

> The accused has the right to confront the witnesses
> against him.

In science there is no "Innocent until proven guilty", there is the
reverse "fraud until proven right".
If the accused refuse to disclose how he did his research and obtained
his results, so it is possible to replicate them, it is guilty for
default and a fraud until proved different.

Mirco