[ExI] punishment

Chad Robb ninjawaffles at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:39:18 UTC 2009

The problem with the Oakland guy isn't all that he's violent. He had an
antagonistic relationship with the police. Many do. If you think cops will
imprison or kill you or your friends, you may feel morally obligated to dole
out the fifteen cent bullets.
Same with tribes committing genocide over limited space and resources. The
problem would go unsolved if one simply prescribes Oxy-Happynol to the
deranged and aggressive.

To say someone is bad is usually indicating a poor set of strategies for
solving problems and an unhealthy fixation on vengeance.

I think until we can redesign society, mind control is the best we can do to
keep our uncivilized billions from obliterating one another. Unfortunately,
the puppet masters are also uncivilized.