[ExI] punishment

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:37:55 UTC 2009

On 3/25/09, Lee Corbin wrote:
<snip>
>  Actually, I like that. Here, you are quite right, in
>  my opinion. The gangs are trying to take over from us,
>  and they don't see anything wrong with genocide. As for
>  me, I too see nothing wrong with *our* perpetrating
>  genocide against them. So---here is the big question
>  for you: if people like me want to eliminate the gangs,
>  and the gangs want to eliminate people like me who
>  abide under our laws, whose side are you on?

I see that you are mainly concerned with violence.

But, consider the abandoned neighborhoods that are appearing in US
cities as unemployment and foreclosures drive people out of their
homes.
These forcibly abandoned areas are now being taken over by the gangs
and drug dealers.

So are the bankers and the lords of creation from Wall Street actually
working against our society and on behalf of the gangs?

BillK