[ExI] "against GM crops" (was Re: punishment)

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed Mar 25 23:50:36 UTC 2009

Note this as well, which is not directed at GM crops but at foolish
manipulation (in the interests, probably, of megacorps) of
potentially vital food sources at a time when whole states in the USA
are in agricultural crisis:

<http://huerto-de-altamira.blogspot.com/2009/03/hr-875.html>

"I am concerned about laws with vague language aimed at food
producers. It would be tragic if local food producers such as Will
Allen were regulated out of business. As with most government
regulation, the food regulation laws have the potential to harm small
businesses, while large businesses will be able to get their people
on regulatory boards, bribe regulators, and so forth. Here's the text
of a letter I sent to a local Congressman:" <text at blog>