[ExI] Medical journal says Pope full of shit

Dagon Gmail dagonweb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:02:01 UTC 2009

Apart from me being a devout atheist (and cosmicist), which will make my
opinion
tendentious and partisan, I have always called for a special scrutiny
towards the
attitude of the pope. It is allowable the IP rights holder of this
particular 'jesusist'
legacy has an opinion about sexual matters, but it remains eminently
intolerable if
this gentleman uses his considerable sway over hundreds of millions of very
impressionable souls to lead these people to follow potentially arbitrary
and moral
rules over propriety in terms of health care.

I would say that any other person who would do so, in the face of a global
epidemic
(and other grave concerns) would be held accountable of inciting people into
high-risk
"typhoid mary" behavior. When will democratic elected governments accuse
this
man of criminal acts?