[ExI] If Politicians were Innocent and Honest

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Mar 29 23:04:27 UTC 2009

Il 28/03/2009 16.22, Stefano Vaj ha scritto:
> On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 3:47 AM, Stathis Papaioannou<stathisp at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> For example, there
>> have been periods in European history where it was felt that it was
>> the duty of Christians to slaughter the infidels, while in the Ottoman
>> empire the right of Christians and Jews to practise their religion
>> unmolested was upheld by the Sultan. This was consistent with the
>> Quran's attitude towards "people of the Book".
>
> Too bad the courtesy was hardly extended to "pagans" (e.g., "wizards",
> zoroastrians, etc.), but you are right in saying that traditional
> Islam was way more multicultural and "liberal" than judeochristianism,
> and that it learnt to a large extent the virtues of religious
> intolerance and missionarism by the latter.

Islam, as showed by its founder in deeds and teaching, was violent from
the starting point.
Do you want I post a collection of Hadits telling who Mohammad killed or
ordered to kill? Or how he owned slaves, raided caravans, enslaved the
people and sold them? Or how he raped women the same day he killed their
father and husband? Or how he ordered to kill people that changed their
religion from Islam to something else?

It is all there, in the Hadits. Stuff recorded by Muslims and considered
truthful by Muslims. And the basis of what the "hard-liners" or the
"extremists" preach all days and night. And the reason that the
"moderate" are consistently refuted by the "hard-liners"; so, the
"moderate" are liars or deluded. Probably this is because they exist
alive only in the west world and not in the Middle East or were the
Muslims rule.

The Hadits are there, people that want read them can read them (in
English). Now, with Google, I suppose it is possible to translate from
Arabic to English if people want check the texts.

There is no reason to continue to believe to this lie, apart because
this lie is useful to attack Christendom or Judaism.

If I'm wrong, could you point to me where and when Islam learned
religious intolerance and missionarism from judeochristianism?

By the way, if multiculturalism is keeping "the other" submitted, with
less/no rights, forced to pay more taxes or be killed or converterted,
be prevented to proselytize, be prevented to build church or synagogues,
force "the other" to wear distinctive cloths and much more, Yes, Islam
was from the starting and is very multicultural.
By the way, I suppose that also the Nazis could be called multicultural,
as they formed an SS division with the Muslims from Bosnia (Hitler
admired Islam and disparaged Christianity for a reason).

Mirco