[ExI] If Politicians were Innocent and Honest

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 23:56:18 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 1:04 AM, painlord2k at libero.it
<painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:
> Islam, as showed by its founder in deeds and teaching, was violent from the starting point.
> Do you want I post a collection of Hadits telling who Mohammad killed or ordered to kill?

No, I take it on your word, and anyway I have no business in defending
Islam's "shortcomings". My only contention is that whenever it said
something which can be criticised from this POV it did so on good
authority from its own monotheistic roots. :)

> If I'm wrong, could you point to me where and when Islam learned religious intolerance and missionarism from judeochristianism?

The Old Testament? The crusades? The Spanish "Reconquista" that my
friend Guillaume Faye seems nowadays to like so much? The inquisition?
The witch hunt? The ethnocidal efforts of missionaries in Africa,
Asia, the Americas?

But, there again, who cares? Islam might or might not be marginally
better than christianism in this or that aspect (e.g., with regard to
pre-implantation diagnosis or the teaching of ID in western schools).
Its metaphysical fundamentals, however, remain nevertheless just as at
odd with a transhumanist anthropology as any other such religion.

And certainly I do not welcome its forced import in Europe, to some
extent sponsored by the US, if anything because muslims still believe
in their God more than European christians in average do.

--
Stefano Vaj