[ExI] Worshiping that Divine Blowhard.

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 31 07:22:25 UTC 2009

"Damien Broderick" <thespike at satx.rr.com>

> it might have evolved and then been partially repurposed

Logic works in both directions. If the above is correct the truth could
still be ferreted out with the Turing test. But that fact (and I insist it
is a FACT) is just shrugged off even by members of this list who claim to
worship nothing but logic. Nobody can dispute this FACT, at least nobody has
in the last decade, it's just shrugged off.

I find that focalized mentality to be rather depressing.

  John K Clark