[ExI] anti-capitalist propaganda, was: retrainability of plebeians

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Sun May 3 06:37:27 UTC 2009

From: "spike" <spike66 at att.net>
To: "'ExI chat list'" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2009 10:53 PM

>A study showed that the *majority* of the voters thought Palin said "I can
>see
> Russia from my house."  It was Tina Fey doing Palin who actually said
> that.

This is what Palin really said:

"And, Charlie, you're in Alaska. We have that very narrow maritime border
between the United States, and the 49th state, Alaska, and Russia. They are
our next door neighbors.We need to have a good relationship with them.
They're very, very important to us and they are our next door neighbor.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple
of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from
land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."