[ExI] bye

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 20:10:30 UTC 2009

Reports of your "expulsion" and consequent permanent departure having
been highly exaggerated, I expect you to report back for duty as soon
as your time in the penalty box has expired.   Your postings are
annoying, tedious, and strikingly wrong-headed for the most part, but
your unrelenting civility makes you the poster-child for free speech
protection: the guy who challenges (if feebly) my smug self-assurance.
 Without memetic antigens we develop no antibodies to the dreaded
Corbin-Creutzfeld disease.

I've been offline for a couple of weeks, so this is the first I've
heard of this kerfluffle.  As always, I support and remain confident
of your continued participation on the list.

Hope you and yours are  well, and that fortune favors you in your
extropic endeavors.

Best, Jeff