[ExI] libertarians and inheritance

Fred C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Mon May 4 03:04:34 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-05-03 at 19:43 -0500, Damien Broderick wrote:
> At 05:16 PM 5/3/2009 -0700, Fred wrote:
>
> >The original in the URL cited is:
> >"The great anarchistic "Mr. Libertarian", Murray Rothbard, joined with
> >an arch-fascist; most state-level positions have been lost to the
> >conservatarians."
> >http://flag.blackened.net/daver/anarchism/lastlib.html
>
> Which arch-fascist do you think he meant? Is this a baseless calumny?

The author of that piece does not seem to have a good grasp on things so
I am not going to try to guess what he was talking about.  Even if we
tracked him down and asked him it is likely that whatever answer we got
would be as incoherent and poorly reasoned as what we have already seen.

One thing I have noticed about the Internet is that you can find
uninformed rants about almost anything and I have not found it to be
profitable to try to decipher them.

Fred