[ExI] Silly (was libertarians and inheritance)

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:30:54 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 12:20 AM, hkhenson <hkhenson at rogers.com> wrote:
> This entire topic as well as most in the past few days have little to do
> with extropian or transhumanis thinking.

Now, I do not know whether this is true, but as in other circumstances
I have to remark that nobody is discussing "what would be more
consistent with transhumanist thinking?", "what solution would be more
favourable to the success of extropian views?", "what would be
conducive to a posthuman change?", and everybody is engaged in a more
general discussion which might took place anywhere and everywhere.

I do not suppose for a moment that somebody could or should think
along those lines on a full-time basis.

But it should perhaps be clarified whether this is a list *on*
extropian ideas or simply *of* more-or-less extropists whe are happy
to get together here rather than elsewhere to discuss whatever subject
might come up, from culinary tastes to the best painters of Italian
renaissance to... immigration.

Just to know...  Max? Natasha?

--
Stefano Vaj