[ExI] Silly

hkhenson hkhenson at rogers.com
Tue May 5 23:27:09 UTC 2009

At 06:08 AM 5/5/2009, Dan wrote:

> [...]

Dan, the archives both here and Cryonet, are full of discussion on
this topic.  Or you can start
here:  http://www.alcor.org/AboutCryonics/index.html

There was a time when a considerable majority of extropians were
signed up for cryonics, most of them with Alcor.  I doubt that is the
case on this list, though I know some of you are.

This thread was a discussion of inheritance, which is a none issue in
a post nanotech world.

As we who are signed up say, being frozen is the second worse thing
that can happen to you.

If you have a better idea for getting into the deep future for people
who are beyond current medical options, then please state it.

Keith