[ExI] Protected Elites

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Sat May 16 19:19:37 UTC 2009

Il 16/05/2009 18.38, Damien Broderick ha scritto:
> At 11:41 PM 5/16/2009 +1000, Stathis modestly proposed:
>
>> "While few would deny that it is *possible* to start poor and end
>> rich, the > evidence suggests that this feat is more difficult to
>> accomplish in the > United States than in other high-income
>> nations."
>>> ...[snip]
>
>> The explanation leaps out at you: poor people are genetically lazy,
>>  and poor black people at least doubly so.
>
> But especially those living in the USA, apparently.

How many black have you in the US?
20% of the population?
How is their mean IQ?
Here a graphics of the distribution of IQ in whites and blacks.
http://www.americancivilrightsreview.com/africanfailure.html
It is so surprising that they obtain so different levels of success and
wealth?
What job is able to pay big sums and don't need an high IQ?
Mike Tyson got one, but we know how his money was used.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/9530.aspx
> Racial Admixture Studies. Black children with lighter skin, for
> example, average higher IQ scores. In South Africa, the IQ of the
> mixed-race "Colored" population averages 85, intermediate to the
> African 70 and White 100.

This is not surprising, as the other country with lower mobility is the
UK and it has also a large % of black people and M.E. people.

Mirco