[ExI] Once again: Some vitamins don't help in large doses

Max More max at maxmore.com
Mon May 18 22:26:04 UTC 2009

As a third party reading this exchange, I have to say that all the
anger is coming from you, Mike, and not from Dan. You are being
unreasonable and rude. Dan has been restrained and reasonable. You're
the one using terms like "angry bilge" and "spew". Nor have you
responded to Dan's perfectly sensible questions.

Max